Discount Granite Kitchen & Bath Sinks in Columbus, OH
Stainless Steel Sinks
- Stainless steel is commonly used in kitchens and commercial applications because it represents a good trade off between cost, usability, durability, and ease of cleaning. Along with its luxurious satin finish stainless steel is long lasting.
- All of our undermount sinks are constructed from heavy duty 18 gauge-304 grade stainless steel (18/10 Chromium/Nickel) and include sound guard undercoating.
Please find our stainless steel sink selection below. Availability is subject to change. All sales are final.
Inside Dimension: 28″L x 16.5″W x 9″D (approximate).More Details
50-50 Sq Bowl
Inside Dimension: 29.25″L x 16.5″W x 9″D (approx).
60-40 Square Bowl
Inside Dimension: 30L x 18.5″W x 9″/7″D (approx).
Large D Bowl
Inside Dimension: 21.25L x 19″W x 9″D (approximate).
Small D Bowl
Inside Dimension: 18.5L x 18″W x 8.5″D (approximate).
Inside Dim: 15.5″L x 18.75″W x 7″D (approx).More Details
Inside Dimension: 13″L x 17.5″W x 7″D (approx).More Details
Inside Dimension: 20″L x 16″W x 9″D (approx).More Details
Handmade Stainless Steel Sinks
Please find our handmade stainless steel sink selection below. Availability is subject to change. All sales are final.
Inside Dimension: 31″L x 16″W x 10″D (approximate).More Details
Inside Dimension: 29.75″L x 16.5″W x 10″D (approx).More Details
Inside Dimension: 17.75″L x 17.75″W x 10″D (approx)More Details
Granite Composite sinks
- Granite composite sinks are made from up to 70-percent crushed granite mixed with acrylic resins. Granite is made up from a number of minerals, including quartz, feldspar and mica, which makes these sinks dense and durable.
- Granite composite sinks are heat-, stain- and scratch-resistant, as well as chemical resistant and can be washed with any material, and very unlikely to be damaged in any way by regular use. We carry both undermount and dual mount (under mount/top mount) sinks, and they available in black, brown, wheat and white.
Please find our granite composite sink selection below. Availability is subject to change. All sales are final.
Dual-Mount Bowtie 50-50
Inside Dimension: 31″L x 17″W x 9″D (approximate)More Details
Dual-Mount 80-20 Bowl
Inside Dim: 31.75″L x 16.75″W x 9″D (approx).
Dual-Mount 30-70 Bowl
Inside Dimension: 31.5″L x 17.5″W x 9″D (approx).
Dual-Mount Single Bowl
Inside Dimension: 30.5″L x 16.5″W x 9″D (approx).
Undermount 60/40 Bowl
Inside Dimension: 30″L x 19″W x 9″D (approximate).
Undermount 50-50 Bowl
Inside Dimension: 30″L x 19″W x 9″D (approx).
Ceramic Vanity Sinks
- Ceramic sinks are made with a raw material that contains clay, glass and metal. This mixture has been used as a sink material for decades. With a smooth, impervious surface and extremely low moisture absorbency, it’s a great material choice for your bathroom sink.
- Ceramic sinks are easy to maintain, stain resistant, and can easily be cleaned with all-purpose cleaning products.